CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

your torture was meant to be love.

Hah, so get this. It's fucking freezing this morning. I decide that, hai! It would be a great idea to take out my ski jacket (also, I forgot that that thing is the size of Jamaica, sort of like Jaclyn's pocket, but anyway--). So I'm getting off the bus, and I put my hand in pockets, AND I TAKE OUT SWEENEY TODD MOVIE TICKETS.

LOL.

It was kind of funny. Since it was from the second time, when I was it on Boxing Day last year. Just thought you all should know.

So today we made all my old flare jeans smaller successing my abrupt weight-loss, and now I have five new pairs of skinny jeans. :> I'm excited.

Oh! My Tim Burton thing project is looking pretty good. I drew the cover today-- I had to trace using the shower door, lol, but it looks pretty good. At first I thought I was drawing Edward Scissorhands. I was like, wtf is going on here? But then it started looking like Tim Burton. :> Speaking of Edward Scissorhands, I need to ask Mirza back for it so that it can join my other ten Tim Burton movies I found :>

I have to ask if I can actually only bring movies. Because I was like. whatthehellelseamIsupposedtobring. Big obnoxious glasses (OH HAI KIDS, THE NAME'S BURTON I'M HERE TO RA-- -shot-)?

I saw Parker at the library today! It was really random. He just jumped up towards Kat and I and was like BOOOOO. Kind of scary, but you know =/

I CHECKED OUT THE BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN BOOK FROM THE LIBRARY--

I'm going to read it obnoxiously during school, instead of listening to my teachers--
DO NOT FEAR, DO NOT FEAR! MY TRICKS ARE NOT BAD! WHY, WE CAN HAVE LOTS OF FUN IF YOU WISH WITH THIS LITTLE GAME I CALL UP, UP, UP WITH A FISH! OHHAI AND WAIT A SECOND, THEY'RE MAKING OUT RIGHT NOW--
okaydone.

seriously. i cried for, like, an hour after i watched that movie.
:>
but nothing particularly noteworthy today.
when i woke up, i was tempted to go back to sleep. i didn't. they had bacon cheeseburgers at lunch today! they weren't bad, but i had to finish my math homework.

Oh, and Sally and Britney ruined a few country songs during lunch.
=/

0 comments: