CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

my tongue dances behind my lips for you.

I'm not sure if I made this so blatantly obvious in my last entry, so I'll say it regardless of wheter I did or whether I didn't.

I support Obama.

I support Obama a whole fucking a lot.

I cried during his acceptance speech.

My name is Willow, and I am thirteen years old. My mother died when I was eleven and I've lived seven different places in my lifetime I've been thirty years old since age seven.

I think that everyone who's still supporting McCain is an idiot because it doesn't matter.

Obama is our president now, and no means of assassinating everyone in his line would make John McCain become president. It just does not work. I'm sorry.

I also think that my stepmother is a fucking bitch for honestly sitting there and telling me what I believe. Because, according to her, I believe in everything McCain had said and that I only wanted to go to Obama's acceptance speech because it was for my education.

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

I just.

I don't know.

It's a really random thing too.

I really have no more to say.

Except.

YOU TOLD YO MAMA
TO VOTE FOR OBAMA
...and now I don't have to hitchike to Canada.

politics piss me off.

Also, I've taken a sudden liking to modeling.

0 comments: