CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

give me a reason to end this discussion.

Well, this Monday I woke up and felt completely nauseous. I'm not even really sure what it was, I just remembering finishing the math homework I'd been too lazy to finish the night before, standing up to go to my closet and get dressed and suddenly, like, collapsing to the floor because I did not feel good. I got ready, just in case my dad made me go to schoo, but I kept my stuff upstairs when I went downstairs and acted all innocent. After he told me to stay home, I went upstairs, stripped to my skivvies (;]) and collapsed asleep. And then woke up at TEN THIRTY.

Then I watched The View with Lori and then we went shopping. I bought new skinny jeans, a pair of boot cut jeans (which, is surprising in itself, what is even more surprising is that I even wore them today)-- oh, and I also got a skirt. I don't know what's wrong with me. Then I bought two scarves, a headband, and a red sweatshirt. Woop. It was actually considerably fun, you know what I'm saying?

Um, yesterday Jaclyn was sick, but in the midst of her headache and cold, we discovered you can check your library shit on the internet. We were ecstatic, naturally.

Today was one of those days, you know? I woke up, abhorring that stupid alarm clock sound more than ever, so I just turned off my alarm and resolved to lay there for the rest of the song. At 5:45 (45 minutes after my alarm goes off), I finally screamed "FINE!" at Weird Al Yankovic's "Albuquerque" and got dressed. On the bus, Alina was on. Alina does not bother me at all, until it comes to how hard it is to hear her and how she is so nitpicky about the music I play on the bus. I bothers me so much, especially in the morning. At school, I realized I had blanked out and forgotten my Science homework. Rebecca whatserface who I hate because of her stupid seat-kicking back-leaning on the bus thing when we were going to Springfield last year was like... I don't even know what she said, but whatever it was, she pissed me off with it.

The rest of the day went surprisingly good, actually. Until I got home, we had no car, and I realized that WELL HAI I FORGOT MY ALREADY FORGOTTEN SCIENCE HOMEWORK IN MY LOCKER BECAUSE I BLANKED OUT AND FORGOT THAT I HAD TO DO IT LOLWHUT. So I texted Kat, who was staying after for Stage Crew, and asked her to please get it out of my locker. We were going to the library, so I was going to get it from her then. And she just, like, blanked out and forgot it. Also, forgot to ask me if I needed a ride to the library, and there was still no car here.

I got pretty frustrated and pissed at Kat, but when I think about it, it's impossible to stay mad at the kid. She is way too cute for her own good.

Tomorrow, Lori's getting me out of Spanish and gym.

My dad doesn't know ;]

We're so badass.

Also, if you haven't noticed, we're having a really good week. It's because she keeps disappearing and coming back. She's leaving on Monday to drive Grandma to Texas and then the next time I see her is when I meet Caleb. Who still hasn't been born yet and it's like GRRR YOU LITTLE KID GET OUTTTTTT YOUR MY NEPHEW I WANNA BE AN AUNTIE. D=

Caleb's gonna be adorable.=3

0 comments: