CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

the more you love someone, the more you want to kill them.

I finally saw Swallowed Alive again (=DDDD and yes, I did almost cry when Tom did. The first time I saw the episode, I cried. Which is kind of ironic, considering Swallowed Alive was the first episode of 21 Jump Street that I ever saw and I had no idea what was going. Regardless,) and I'm waiting until I finish a book so I can watch the next episode.

So I'm reading this one book that gives me the idea the nobody likes IAD (and I still have no idea what it stands for, but I'm too lazy to find out), I just know that Dennis Booker is still and asshole and I would cut off his dick and stick it so far up his nose that he would cum out if it if it weren't for the fact that I'm afraid he has herpes or something.

...could an STD spread if the dick was cut of from the rest of a person?

Ah, curiousity creates strange questions. Kind of like the time I asked Lori (just the other day, actually), if you're pubic hair grays.

She didn't know the answer, cough, and I obviously don't know the answer.

She told me to ask my dad and I said, NOOOOOOOOOOO BITCH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Also, I'm almost done with Volume 2 of Fruits Basket. Halfway done with It's Kind Of A Funny Story. More than halfway done with Death Rites and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I'm also now reading Dragon Rider, for school. I don't like fantasy, which is kind of funny because I have this epic idea for a book story thing.

But whatever.

I usually get a lot of reading done on weekends, I usually finish around four books. So It's surprising that I haven't finished a book yet. So either I finish three books today (lolwhut), and then I read one tomorrow, or I split it half and half.

Usually I have library books due THE NEXT DAY though, so I'm trying to read the fuck out of my books. However, I lost my library receipts.

Oh fuck, I HATE overdue fees.

(I think Yu-Gi-Oh! duelist may be a few days overdue, ohnoes.)

Well.

I guess I'll pay it off eventually, even if it is on my sister's card. Some of it. I don't have all of that stuff returned yet. I don't think. I can't remember what was checked out with whose card anymore.

Also, Lori and Dad are in Wisconsin so I had to wake up early. Obviously, I was pretty angry about this. >=[ I had to feed the dogs. However, I woke up and my alarm clock hadn't gone off yet (and I absolutely loathe the alarm clock beeping sound. It drives me insane, and is probably the only reason it wakes me up. Because it drives me insane, I mean.) But sicne it hadn't gone off yet, and I went as fast as I could and turned off that damn sound.

And then I realized it was exactly seven in the morny.

(I had my alarm clock set for then)


Oh, yea, and yesterday I had a very long discussion about story elements with Nicole. I miss her. She is teh epic pwnz0rs of cool people. >.>

0 comments: