CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

your alarm clock starts ringing, who could that be singing?

Well, life is normal I guess. Schools the same; I'm a procrastinator and teachers continue to praise me for my writing. To bring up my GPA every quarter, I'm going to do a fuckload of extra credit for Lit, where I have to read a book and write twenty post-it notes on the plot. First stop: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I swear to God, it was not planned that way. It just happened to be on top of the pile of books I was planning to read, so I'm reading it for school. Mirza will be both pissed at me and infuriated with me, since we've already established that I can just sit there and read a book in two hours. Week ends are specifically handy in this sort of time, lest I happen to be sitting her in front of this computer, watching 21 Jump Street or whatever.

Tomorrow Kat and I are finally starting our Science project, only I don't remember who it's on anymore. Whatever. Um, Ms. Auman wouldn't let me go retake my Spanish today, and she acted like I should have known that I was supposed to give her a pass the day before.

So I got really upset and almost cried when she, afterwards, gave the whole chorus a lecture on how you have to give her a pass the day before. =D That's me for you, hm?

Lori and I are on fairly good terms at the moment, my dad is being extremely pleasant to Savannah, which makes him nice to me. The only thing that might be going bad is the fact I can't seem to catch up on sleep. I sleep, like, eleven hours on weekend, both days, but I still can't seem to catch up. According to my palmistry, I need to take a few days off. One or two at tops. I've been really into tarot and palmistry, and I have thirteen horizontal stress lines on my top phalange (only about three are particularly pronounced), but the point of that is I've been under-going long-lasting stress and need a few days off.

I'm going to need this whole year off, in that case.

I just kind of had the sudden epiphany that my mother wouldnt' be attending my first graduation the other night, and the eighth grade no longer sounds so exciting.

Meanwhile? Nothing much else. Lori and I made home-made pizza today. It was actually remarkably good, but I think it has something to do witht he fact I talked her into buying me a Life Water that I inhaled within maybe ten minutes of her buying it for me.

Shitttt, did you know they stopped making Mucho Mango Arizona Iced Tea?!

This probably had something to do with the fact that I was the only one in the world who drank it, but fuckkkk, that shit was good. And I miss it.

I wrote my Christmas list todayyy!

1. A palmistry book. Heh. Seriously, according to the stuff I've already looked up, most of it was right. It's kind of cool actually.
2. Tarot deck/book on how to read tarot? Yea, I'm having an obsession with these sort of weird things, but nobody cares.
3. 21 Jump Street seasons on DVD. =3 I have season two, but that's it.
4. Johnny Depp movies. If you're up to the challenge, ask me which ones I do/don't have. Whichever is easier for you.
5. New laptop, unless there is an event where I get Lappy to work again. Also, I do love Lazenby de Frankenstein ll (yea, I did give my home computer a name, but my iPod, and Phone, guitars, and laptop had names too), I just can't exactly lug him and all of his 1998/2000 Windows technology around. Which epicly fails, by the way. NAW AH DUN'T WANNA OTHER COMPOOTAH. AW LUCK LASINBEE DEY FRANKIN' STINE DUH SECUND.
6. Kohl's giftcardddd.
7. Hot Topic giftcarddddd.
8. Barnes and Noble giftcardddd.
9. A NEW G STRING, LOLWHUT. I mean for my guitar. Specifially, I need a G string, and I am aware of how... suggestive that sounds, but Morgan is lacking a G string, so I can't play my Tegan and Sara songs. D=
10. Errr, money for other. Uh. Stuff, y'know.
11. TJ Maxx giftcarddddddd.
12. Harvest Moon: Rune Factory for ps2, because it's supposed to be really good according to Jack.
13. Game Stop giftcard, if they have any of those, and in case you're too lazy to go look for HMRF. >.> D=

I can't think of anything else.

-fin-

0 comments: