CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

you eat me up, you hold me down, i'm just a fool to make you a home.

For alck of better thing to talk about, I figured, why the hell not just talk about everything? Lori's been gone for the week, up north, because of Grandma. Acting as "guard" since Grandma went back to the house to get her stuff, just to make sure Grandpa didn't do anything crazy. Hrm. I wonder if Lori got some picture of him? Apparently he looks like he's already dead or something, lost a bunch of weight and shit. I don't really care though, that man has always freaked me out since he made me give him foot massages when I was, like, five years old.

That's, like, sexual harassment, because having a foot fetish is considered sexual, right? I can't understand people who work at foot places or whatever.

Kat and I decided that I was a dog in a past life. I started noticing that the way people smell to me is based on how our relationship works. Like, my mom always smelled fine until I got annoyed or mad at her, at which point she smelled bad. I've never really spent enough time with my dad to get mad at him, even though we live in the same house, so he's always smelled really good. The one time I got mad at Don, it was over the phone, so I wasn't there to smell him, so he's always smelled good. Rachel smells really good, and Johnny Depp was like a wave of euphoria to my nose. Sally smells gross when things get awkward, and when Marley annoys me, she smells bad. When Shevy and I were on better terms, whenever I felt like she being stupid, she suddenly smelled really bad. It was weird. So that's my nose-story of the week.

Um, three weeks into school, and I've already gotten three compliments on my writing from teachers. Mrs. Mirza came up to me during Lit and was like "Willow, are you okay?" and in my mind I was kind of like, uhm, why the fuck wouldn't I be okay? But, I just said yea, and then she said something along the lines of my summary being the "most beautiful thing she's read from a student my age in years."

And on my letter to Ms. Hargens, she wrote that I obviously already have talent, and for my current even, she wrote that I "have the gift of the pen".

I'm understand that that is some sort of weird sort of phrase saying that I'm a good writer, but, really?

Which reminds me, I have to another current event. Damnit.

Um, OH YEA, last night I went to Monica's. It was interesting, to say the least. Angelica walked down the street without her pants on, and it turns out we live in the same neighborhood. Lol. We were like wtfsalkdfdslkfj !?!

Oh, and apparently some seventh grader jerked off in the bathroom and cummed, thus getting it all over the mirror, so the seventh graders got a major ass-kicking by Mr. Richter.

Come one, man, we can't help it. We're just horny little teenagers.

0 comments: