CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

you were the one i loved.

Yes, well, I find this so utterly hilarious, I can't help but share it over the internet. Unfortunately, by the unfortunate possibility that the people the dream the people was about might happen to stumble upon this post, this website-- I could run into problems. Hence, we shall know them as Marker, Mark as one person, -er as the other. Marker is a pairing consisting of two people I know, not saying who, although you could probably figure it out if you really tried. A same sex pairing because, obviously, I don't ship anybody else. I've had dreams about these guys twice, the first one consisting of fan fiction (which was odd, because they aren't famous) that I very vividly imagined. To cut off a long bit of that dream, I ended up on fanfiction.net, and ended up looking for a fandom that this pairing might be found under. Oddly enough, there were three fan fics, one of which declared Marker slash. It used the real first names, but that's besides the point.

Now we're going to enter a new character, his name is Levi. Basically, what happened was -Er and Levi somehow ended up taking a shower together. I don't want to go into much detail there, considering how I know these people, but I think you can imagine what -Er and Levi were doing. At which point, -Er made such an amount of noise (actually, it was kind of scary, since I would have imagine -Er the dominant one over Levi, but that's besides the point) that Mark ended up passing the bathroom, and banging on the door of the shower, shouting to find out what was happening. -Er and Levi couldn't hear him over the commotion they were already causing, and Mark ended up accidentally busting through the door, seeing -Er cheating on him, in the shower, with Levi.

This was where the chapter ended, if the fic was depicted to be a multi-part. That's the basis of where the Marker dreams started. Last night, I had another.

Something about me and Savannah going to a Goodwill and getting called homeless people, thus my very angry dream-like state. In my anger, I ended up venturing to where I might find the real life parts of Marker, at which point -Er took off Mark's shirt. Me being a sort of Marker fan found this extremely cute and turned to a laptop, in the dream, to avoid blushing. Then Mark accused me of "liking" it, and therefore ends the Marker part and most of the dream I remember.

Lol, still funny even if I'm the only one who can understand what it means.

0 comments: