CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

you smile like a saint, but you curse like a sailor.

Let me be perfectly honest. I am completely and totally pissed. It is not only the fact that I have lost three things for school already, something I have never before done in my life (however, the thought that I should check the lost and found every time I pass by it, just in case, always passes me by, and I'd feel like an asshole trudging my ass inside of some classroom I've never been to before and asking if they have a book, an assignment notebook, and a novel.)

Here's the thing, it's in the school. I mean, I lost the shit in the middle of the fucking day. On the fourth day after school had started, mind you, but you know what I mean.

I actually had the sudden impulse to drop out of school yesterday morning. Actually, the more I think about it, the more appealing it seems. I can't handle the responsibility of having to get things done on time. I'm a fucking writer, what I do is what I do, and I do it whenever the fuck I want to, you fuck mook. However, there's always the fact that everyone in the world would immediately think I'm trying to be Johnny Depp. Fuck, I'm too much like that man. If I grew up a penis and did actually drop out of school in two years, then I would be that man's fucking twin.

Albeit that the only thing I would be taking from Johnny Depp's expereince in dropping out of school is the fact that someone who dropped out of school can still be successful in the most amazing of ways. But, no, that's pretty much it.

There's also the fact that Don and anyone else in my family who has a hand in knowing Ellen would immediately think I was following her footsteps, and then Savannah would probably guilt trip me into going into my Senior year after skipping my Junior year. Fuck, she did. I think her IQ is a good five points higher than mine, also, but still....

I don't know.

Lori is being an asshole; my life is slowly failing. I'm loving school, mainly for the fact that I actually do have a worthy schedule thus actually getting time to spend with my friends. However, with the stress it's putting on me (not to mention the fact I am being robbed of all writing time, and my drabbles are becoming fucktastically extensive as I'd like to believe they're miniature one-shot), I'm going to stab something eventually.

Then of course, today. I'm reading Wuthering Heights for Literature. Great American. Point is, Lori called me to help her do something while I was in the middle of one of those pages. Okay, well I'm a fast reader, and depending on how long I spend sitting there and reading that sized print, I can read generally fast. However, I start of slow, and it takes a good few five pages to get up to my regular speed, and this chapter was only about five pages, so I was reading slowly. Anyway, Lori calls me to help her. I call to tell her to hold on, tell her I need to finish this page. It takes about two minutes, right? And I walk outside of my room, stand next to her for about two minutes until I finally say. "I'm here...." and she seriously breaks out into this whole "FUCK YOU!!!LSDHBGFKDALVBFDAKJVNSDK!!! BITCH!!! DALFKGJDAFVKHJAFGKJHG!!!! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP ANYMORE, I CALLED YOUR DAD TO ASK FOR HELP AND HE TOLD ME TO ASK YOU, BUT APPARENTLY NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING HELP ME!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!"

I mean no disrespect, but you little fucktech savvy woman who doesn't know what cutting and pasting is or how to do it, I'm sure it can't be that hard. I would say I want to cut off your dick and shove it so hard up your nose you cum out of it, but then I was reminded you're all dick. Fuckwad who verbally abused me as a child, told me I was fat, told me I was ugly, discriminated my mother's family, and somehow still manages to speak as if you were once her best friend.

Fuck you, Lori.

Last night I was in a horrible mood from everything, and I ended up having to use your fucking computer to get my online text book, but when I asked my dearest sister to get off so I could do my homework really fast, she sat there at the computer and facebook-stalked her current boy-toy's ex-girlfriend's pictures. For fifteen minutes.

There's this little virtue called patience, woman. You can't get away with PMSing because you don't go through a fucking menstrual cycle (hence making you much more accesible to fuck the brains out of, you corner-side whore, I presume?)

I know I'm being an asshole; fuck you.

0 comments: